- The Covid-19 pandemic and the moves made to slow its spread have adversely affected the American and global economies.
- The Chinese economy is basically an export economy. They sell stuff to the rest of the world.
- With the rest of the world in recession, fewer Chinese exports are being purchased.
- This should have repercussions throughout China.
- If a one party totalitarian dictatorship has to concern itself with civil unrest, civil unrest should be forthcoming.
- Can the Communist Party of The People’s Republic of China survive?
Possible Consequences Of COVID-19
01 Tuesday Sep 2020