- I woke up before J.
- I made a pot of gunpowder green tea, according to the directions.
- I read other people’s blogs.
- I watched my Ukrainian metal detecting guys on YouTube, CrazySeeker.
- I wished I was back in bed, but J has to leave for work when it is dark outside.
- I wish I had known my cousin who was a lesbian and died at age 46 better.
- I want to visit New York, see a Yankees game, cross The Brooklyn Bridge, and go to the top of the Empire State Building.
- Swim later today.
- Sleep in a roomette on a train, and eat in the dining car again.
- Stop apologizing to myself for who and what I am.
the #1 Itinerary said:
Great post 🙂
Thank you. I surprised myself writing this one.
Gunpowder green tea, that got me excited! I’m a green tea addict so this is definitely something I have to look into
Good stuff. I buy it off Amazon. Harney’s is the brand. It is a loose tea. I prefer loose tea.
7. I live nearish yankee stadium. If you come here, we can have lunch 😊
That is exciting!