I know. The metaphor is ridiculous, even creepy. The Brain, organ of thought and control wanders only to the extent its owner moves about.
But here I sit as my thoughts follow no particular direction.
- I used to smoke a pipe, I miss fiddling around with the paraphernalia: pipe, lighter, pipe nail, tobacco pouch, pipe cleaners, tobacco. It was a hobby in itself. But how I felt was no fun.
- Porn. The stuff is so bad. Yet honest sharing about sex is so compelling.
- Swimming is so liberating
- I don’t know what to fix for dinner.
- I care less and less about sports with each passing day.
- There is no “One Size Fits All” to human sexuality. But there is still room for rules.
Room for rules. I do like that and agree completely. Yes.
What’s for dinner?
I have an oral fixation I realized. I put a toothpick in my mouth the other day and just held it there for 30 minutes chewing on it and fiddling around with it with my teeth and tongue and it made me so calm and happy. Stupid little thing but it was soothing and made me feel bold. Reminded me of seeing my dad do it for years. Now I see why he liked it so much. Lol
The good thing about the toothpick is that it’s more socially acceptable than public masturbation.
Dinner? $6 pizza at local restaurant
Yum! I miss pizza.
Social masturbating is acceptable in Italy. Worth the trip?
The ice cream is great there too. Revised dinner pork chops and squash with tomatoes.
Pork chops 🤤🤤
What flavor? I’m so hungry
Pistachio, chocolate, you name it. Gelato. If we were in the same room right now, we’d be having sex.
And eating gelato. 😏😉💖
Of course. I would eat gelato off of your body.
Now that sounds like a good time. 👍🏽
I’m afraid things could get dodgy for me, if you were given a free hand to use cold things on me.
Explain please. 🙂
You might want to use ice on sensitive body parts, to enhance or inhibit the pleasurable experience. On the nipples, perhaps?
twisted thoughts said:
The brain must go wherever
Our bodies go – while our imaginations can go
Anywhere while sitting still