I know. The metaphor is ridiculous, even creepy. The Brain, organ of thought and control wanders only to the extent its owner moves about.
But here I sit as my thoughts follow no particular direction.
- I used to smoke a pipe, I miss fiddling around with the paraphernalia: pipe, lighter, pipe nail, tobacco pouch, pipe cleaners, tobacco. It was a hobby in itself. But how I felt was no fun.
- Porn. The stuff is so bad. Yet honest sharing about sex is so compelling.
- Swimming is so liberating
- I don’t know what to fix for dinner.
- I care less and less about sports with each passing day.
- There is no “One Size Fits All” to human sexuality. But there is still room for rules.